Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rhim Zhim Gire Saawan...The Best Rain song on the Indian screen

Rhim Zhim Gire Saawan is the song rendered by my all time favourite lataji for the movie manzil which features amitabh and maushumi.This song is the culmination of beauty of mumbai rains and sensuous romance between amitabh and moushumi.I could't write much about the movie as i din watch it.But this song gives me a refreshing and romantic xperience each time i watch it.The romance of Amitabh n Moushumi with hands around each other's shoulders walking on the busy streets of Nariman point(an upmarket area in mumbai) in rain is so natural that anybody who watches would feel the warmth of his loved one's hug in rain.There are many rain songs in bollywood and the other "woods" which elicit a momentary feeling of lust in the mind, but this is the only rain song which laid an indelible mark in my heart as the song which drenches me in love and romance on its every single watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmD6GfZgKX8

2 comments:

  1. I think there is a scene in a movie where they sit in a restaurant and amitabh rubs his leg against moushmi...that too must be in Manzil which I remember as a intimate moment which stays in my mind..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont know....i dint watch that movie...

    ReplyDelete